10 things I hate about Arsenal
OK, during this International break and before the news of goings on in the Boardroom, I thought that I would have a light hearted rant. As Arsenal fans we are long suffering and this rant is mainly aimed at those of us who attend the Emirates. I find myself incredibly frustrated at times and I thought that I would share these with you. I have chosen 10 things as this is convention, but you may have many more. Please share those with me below.
I love the Arsenal, but as these minor irritations go, wouldn’t it be great if we truly had nothing to complain about. I suppose then we would not be Arsenal fans, we would in fact be Sunderland supporters…
- The Home shirt 2009/10 – makes us look like Charlton Athletic of three seasons ago.
- “The wonder of you” anthem played before the game. I arrive at the last moment especially so that I can miss it.
- The PA announcer who expects us to chant the surname of players like demented five year olds.
- That even with a state of the art PA system Arsene Wenger’s voice remains totally inaudible.
- The price of a Chicken Balti pie at £4 it’s seriously taking the piss.
- The fact that some fans in Block 5/6 start a chant and race to finish it before the rest of the stadium has managed to join in.
- The fact that fans have this obsession to chant about Tottenham even when we are playing Portsmouth?
- Fans who refuse to cheer their team.
- The price of season tickets and category A away tickets that require hundreds of credits.
- Fans who leave the game 10 minutes before the end.
Ok then over to you guys…
Have something to tell us about this article?Let us know