We are always looking for talented new writers. If you have the knowledge, experience and stories to share about Arsenal Football Club and would like to share your views as a football fan then we’d love to have you on board.
As one of the oldest and most popular fan blogs we deal with what really happens in football – on the pitch and behind the scenes, going beyond the soft narratives that mainstream media loves to torture fans with.
Top reasons to write on ArsenalInsider.com:
- All our articles are syndicated to the leading sports aggregators. Generating huge awareness.
- We have a large social media following which gets articles talked about and trending.
- Articles are also syndicated in Google News, making sure that if your article is topical and current, it will be instantly read by a large number of people searching on that topic.
- Gain writing experience and feedback. Arsenal Insider gets over 20,000 unique visitors per day.
- Like many blogs Arsenal Insider is built on WordPress – keeping things simple for bloggers.
If you love the game, you’ll love working with, Arsenal Insider.
What we are looking for:
- Self motivated. Given initial instructions, can you complete a task on your own? Are you capable of taking the initiative to identify opportunities and take advantage of them, as well as solving problems when they appear? Are you a self-starter?
- We aim to provide high quality writing and resources to our readers, never to compromise on quality for profitability and to always ensure that we put in our best efforts when working on the site.
- Passionate / Professional. Yes, we’re football fans and we’re passionate about the game, but we’re also accountable to hundreds of thousands of football fans who read the site for the latest football news. That requires us to put personal preferences / biases aside and develop more balanced, rational opinions instead of giving in to our primal / tribal tendencies of defending our team against the rest of the world
If you need any further information then please contact us: