Giving a preview of an upcoming football match can be pretty difficult. Surely, there are parameters and important considerations, but in the end, the ball is round. There is always an element of luck involved. Speaking of which, if you’re feeling lucky and think this is your day, perhaps you should have a look at Pure Microgaming.com and choose a Microgaming online casino where you can try your luck. The site provides expert reviews and also recommends bookmakers that you can wager on the upcoming match.
It’ll be an exciting match
It may seem the Sunday match against Burnley should be a straightforward victory for the Gunners. We surely hope that it will be. However, Burnley are not a team that should be underestimated. They recorded a pretty amazing win against Liverpool in the second round of this season and should I remind you that the club won the Championship division with 93 points last season!
Difficult prospect for Burnley
Surely, the win against Liverpool was only one match and Burnley lost their subsequent matches, but they managed to secure a crucial victory against Watford last week. They managed to score two goals again and maintain a clean sheet. It is obvious that Burnley can play well at home. However, things aren’t looking great for them against Arsenal.
• Burnley’s top striker Andre Gray won’t be playing as he is suspended;
• It is not very likely for a team like Burnley to beat two title-contenders in such a short amount of time;
• It is doubtful that Burnley will manage to achieve two wins in a row.
The Gunners are back in it
Arsenal had a pretty grim start this season. The loss at the hands of Liverpool was followed by a boring 0-0 draw against the current champions. That was the moment when many people wrote off their chances. The Gunners managed to consolidate and win the next 4 Premier League matches, climbing up to third position in the table.
The 3-0 thrashing of Chelsea was definitely what the doctor ordered. The players’ self-confidence is at the highest possible level this season. Many believe that this magnificent win might be a decisive moment in the club’s, possibly last, attempt to win another EPL title under Wenger. If they manage to keep the same level of commitment, the Gunners will definitely be title challengers this year.
We should expect a convincing win
The last four matches clearly showed that Arsenal can be consistent, even if the win against Southampton was achieved in the last minute. It won’t be that unusual for Arsenal to lose a match after a great victory, but I think that isn’t going to happen this time. If Sanchez and Özil keep their current form, it is more than certain that Arsenal would manage to win this one. They might even keep a clean sheet, although the result 1-3 looks most probable at the moment.
The Gunners will be title challengers
If they do win against Burnley it’ll be 5 EPL wins in a row. That would certainly fuel title talk. And honestly, it is about time, plus there is more than one indication that this is finally Arsenal’s year.
• Over £85 million was spent on three players and two of them (Xhaka and Mustafi) are so far worth every penny and there’s still time for Perez;
• Sanchez is such a strong presence and he is definitely playing the football of his career;
• Özil signed a new contract and this will certainly increase the level of cohesion;
• Arsenal have two top class keepers – Cech and Ospina;
• This might be Wenger’s last season at the club and he will be extra motivated to capture the EPL title.